Sunday, 7 October 2007

I'm in a mood to share my feelings :)

I'm in my room right now and really missing Mat. I can't stop thinking about him, and how bloody wonderful he is! He means the absolute world to me, and although I don't want to sound annoying and irritating, I just needed to write down how i feel.

My life hasn't been the same since being with him, and he's given me such a wonderful year and 3 months. I can't believe how lucky I am to have to have met someone I feel is 'the one' and the boy who has completely stolen my heart so young. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that all I want is to marry this boy and spend the rest of my life with him. I imagine this could sound like some immature, unknowing girl having a crush or whatever, but believe me it's not. I know that I am truely in love with Mat, and have loved him so very very much from the moment we got together. I feel on top of the world, and my happiness couldn't be any greater right now, and what's even better than all of that? I know he feels the same way and that makes me feel like the luckiest, happiest person in the world. Thank you my everything, you are truely amazing :)

1 comment:

MatMat said...

I'm sorry I arent there :)

I love you xxx