Monday, 8 October 2007

Hmm

Today started off pretty boring, it's Monday, so I wasn't suprised really. It got better as it went on though, Mat met me for lunch which was lovely :) but then I found out I couldn't see him this evening, which was gayyy! I expected to have a shitty afternoon, following shitty news, but it was suprisingly good! Me, Becki and Charlotte were quite hysterical all afternoon, then our tutor came round and said 'lovely work girls- it's lovely girls with their lovely work' :)

Excitingly, I get to do life drawing tommorow morning! :D Naked models!! I'm so excited haha! Well it's bedtime soon, and although i've missed Mat like crazy, i'm well happy now i'm talking to him :) he pretty much always makes me happy! Hopefully I can go round and see him tommorow, that would be grand :D And maybe he'll even cook me dinner ;)

Also, i really enjoy Mat's penis! :D

No comments: